When a user creates a profile or makes use of onlinebcnrents.com (“Website”), Online BCN Rents collects and processes information about that user of Online BCN Rents services (“User”). In this regard, Online BCN Rents acts as data controller.
The protection of the User’s personal data is very important to Online BCN Rents and in the following the User finds a description of the personal data which Online BCN Rents gathers, for which purpose Online BCN Rents uses the information, how long and how Online BCN Rents store the information and if such information is shared with others.
Online BCN Rents is compliant to GDPR. Read more on our GDPR compliance here.
- What kind of personal data does Online BCN Rents collect?
Online BCN Rents gathers information about the User’s name, email address, telephone number and payment details, which the User provides to Online BCN Rents via the Website.
Furthermore, the User accepts that information on the User´s route, length and duration in connection with use of bicycles is registered for:
Improving pricing, available locations and service by understanding the average amount of time a User spends actually using the bike.
The User also accepts that Online BCN Rents is entitled to contact the User regarding payment issues and operational issues regarding the use of bicycles, Website.
- For which purposes does Online BCN Rents use the user’s personal data?
The User’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to process the User’s request
- to handle feedback
- to send newsletters to the User
- to contact the User if so requested
- to answer any inquiries
- to improve the contents of the Website and App
- for statistical purposes about the Users’ use of the Website
- to charge and invoice the User for the use of bicycles, and to communicate to the User the starting time of rental, if a bicycle rental has expired and charges made to the User’s account.
- For how long does Online BCN Rents store the user’s personal data?
The User’s personal data is stored for as long as the User has an active account with Online BCN Rents. The User’s account is regarded inactive, if the User has not made use of the account for 36 consecutive months, after which point in time the User’s data will be completely anonymized and no longer stored.
- What kind of precautionary measures does Online BCN Rents take?
Online BCN Rents takes precautionary measures of technical and organizational nature to protect the User’s personal data from manipulation, loss, destruction or access from unauthorized persons. The precautionary measures are revised on a regular basis in accordance with the technological development and up to date technical equipment.
- What rights does the user have according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
Online BCN Rents’s compliance with GDPR, including User’s rights are described here.
- Contact details
Online Bcn Rents S.L.
C/ Canvis Vells, 5. 08003 Barcelona.
Business Registration No:
Phone: (+34) 936 117315